Cirque Software License
This software is provided by Cirque Corporation and is being licensed, not sold. Licensee acknowledges that the Software contains copyrighted material. Redistribution and use in source and binary forms, with or without modification, are permitted, provided that the following conditions are met:
- Redistribution of source code must retain the above copyright notice, this list of conditions and the following disclaimer.
- Redistributions in binary form must reproduce the above copyright notice, this list of conditions and the following disclaimer in the documentation and/or other materials provided with the distribution. These terms are subject to modification at any time and without notice. User is responsible to check this webpage to confirm the latest version.
- Neither the name of Cirque Corporation nor the names of other contributors to this software may be used to endorse or promote products derived from this software without specific written permission.
- This software, including modifications and/or derivative works of this software must only be used in conjunction with devices by or for Cirque Corporation.
- This software, including modifications and/or derivitive works of this software must be only used on hardware that contains at least one Cirque IC.
- Redistribution and use of this software other than as permitted under this license is null and void and will automatically terminate your rights under this license.
Cirque Corporation does not grant any express or implied right to Licensee under any patents, copyrights, trademarks, trade secret or any other intellectual property or proprietary right.
THIS SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED BY CIRQUE CORPORATION AND CONTRIBUTORS "AS IS" AND ANY EXPRESS, IMPLIED OR STATUTORY WARRANTIES, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT OF THIRD PARTY INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS ARE DISCLAIMED TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW. IN NO EVENT SHALL CIRQUE CORPORATION OR CONTRIBUTORS BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, EXEMPLARY, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES (INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, PROCUREMENT OF SUBSTITUTE GOODS OR SERVICES; LOSS OF USE, DATA, OR PROFITS; OR BUSINESS INTERRUPTION) HOWEVER CAUSED AND ON ANY THEORY OF LIABILITY, WHETHER IN CONTRACT, STRICT LIABILITY, OR TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE OR OTHERWISE) ARISING IN ANY WAY OUT OF THE USE OF THIS SOFTWARE, EVEN IF ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGE.