Desktop Trackpad Drivers
The current product line of Cirque desktop touchpads uses the GlidePoint 3.7.3 driver.
- Products: Cirque EasyCat, SmartCat, and SmartCat Pro desktop touchpads
- Connection Type: USB or PS/2
- Operating Systems: Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, 8.1, and 10
- This driver is for use with the above specified desktop trackpad products only. It is not compatible with Cirque or Alps notebook PC built-in trackpads. For notebook driver support please contact your notebook vendor.
- This driver is not required for Cirque touchpads to work. They use the standard mouse driver built into all operating systems for basic functionality.
- The GlidePoint driver provides additional features and functions beyond the ones the standard mouse driver offers.
- The touchpad must be connected and working before the driver can be installed.
- This driver will not function when using an adapter to go from PS/2 to USB. Only standard mouse functionality works in this scenario.