Careers - Marcom and Documentation
Work within a team to develop, verify, and provide customer support of low-level firmware for embedded microprocessors in a mixed signal ASIC environment.
Position: Product and Web Marketing Coordinator
Cirque, the original inventor of capacitive touch solutions, is seeking a marketing professional to join our team. Located in Salt Lake City, Utah, Cirque is 45 minutes from some of the best skiing in the world and hours from 5 National Parks. We are a wholly owned subsidiary of Alps Electric Co. based in Tokyo Japan, and one of the world’s leading technology companies. Cirque’s touch tracking technology can be found in a variety of cutting-edge applications like virtual reality, video gaming and personal computing. We are looking for an energetic and creative marketing professional to drive consistent revenue growth in these segments.
This position will take charge of marketing activities and MarCom generation for one or more Cirque products segments. This will involve creating content across a wide variety of communication channels, such as web, video, documents, presentations, etc., and then running campaigns to reach our target customers. This position works closely with the marketing, sales and engineering teams during this process to learn the ins and outs of Cirque’s technology.
The right candidate will have experience in web design, marketing communication, messaging strategy and be a skilled writer with stellar attention to detail. Cirque is involved in a highly technical industry, so a candidate with experience in a technology field or a tech savvy person who is excited about working with cutting edge gadgets is a must.
- Develop messaging that drives home the value proposition of our solutions, and then communicate this message by owning MarCom generation from initial concept through design and final release.
- Web site design and content
- News releases
- Sales collateral such as presentation material, brochures, product documentation, etc.
- Demo and development kit packaging concepts and design.
- Video content (YouTube, Screencasts, etc.)
- Maintain and grow Cirque’s web presence, including search engine optimization efforts.
- Develop a schedule for marketing promotional releases in alignment with the product development roadmap.
- Drive product launch and promotion in coordination with the sales team.
- Ability to generate original creative concepts and execute to completion. Please be prepared to show a portfolio of work examples.
- Expert knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite and Microsoft Office required.
- Experience in a technical area (web or software development) is highly desirable.
- Excellent visual and verbal presentation skills.
- Attention to detail is a critical element of this position.
- Must be team player, experienced working with multi-disciplinary teams.
- Must be highly motivated, organized and eager to dive into learning new things.
- Web marketing and SEO experience is highly desirable.
- Video production and NLE experience (Final Cut Pro, Adobe Premier, etc.) is desirable.
- Experience with 3D design tools is desirable.
- Bachelor’s degree in related field such as:
- Graphic Design
- Technical Writing
- Candidates lacking a degree but that can demonstrate a successful track record of professional experience will also be considered.